The Simon Family Foundation is offering scholarships to OHS students!
Are you a high school sophomore who:
- Wants to go to college?
- Is an achiever with at least a 2.5 GPA?
- Has completed or is currently enrolled in Geometry?
- Is determined to overcome adversity and realize your dreams?
- Is a self-motivated role model with leadership potential?
- Would benefit from becoming part of a diverse peer support network?
...then you may be selected to be a SIMON SCHOLAR!
Go to www.simonfamilyfoundation.net for more information
DEADLINE: Applications must be submitted by February 1st, 2013.
You may pre-submit your application packet for review prior to the deadline.
Turn in completed packets to Mrs. Fosnot, in the Counseling Office, or Mrs. Hernandez, in the College/Career Center.