With ocean views and some of the best beaches in San Diego county an easy walk from the school, Oceanside High School sits a mere half mile from the Pacific Ocean. The school is bordered by I-5 to the east, Mission Avenue on the north and Horne Street to the east.
Address: Oceanside High School. 1 Pirate Cove, Oceanside, California 92054
DIRECTIONS TO OHS
From San Diego: Proceed north on I-5 past the CA-78 interchange. Take the Mission Avenue West exit.
- For Events Other Than Football: Move over to the left lane from the off ramp loop as quickly as possible. Enter the left turn lane just after you go over the freeway on Mission Avenue. Turn left on Pirates Cove into the school's main entrance.
- For Football: Parking at the school entrance is reserved for handicapped fans and OHS game staff. Please review the information on Football Parking below.
From Orange County: Proceed south on I-5, past CA-76. Take the Mission Avenue exit off I-5.
- For Events Other Than Football: From the exit proceed straight across Mission Avenue into the school entrance at Pirates Cove.
- For Football: Parking at the school entrance is reserved for handicapped fans and OHS game staff and participants. Please review the information on Football Parking below.
Parking for Football Games
Oceanside High School, Pirate Football welcomes Servite, Chaparral, Vista, Ramona, La Costa Canyon and El Camino to Simcox Field this season. Large crowds are expected for all of these games. Parking on campus is very limited. Fans planning on attending these games should come early to allow time for a leisurely walk to the stadium. Games start at:
- JV Football: 4:30 PM.
- Varsity: 7 PM.
Tickets: $7 for General Admission. $5 with a Student ID. Free for students with an OHS-ASB card.
Parking: OHS has fewer than 300 parking spaces on campus. Oversized vehicles and tailgate parties are not permitted in our parking lots.
- School Lot at OHS Entrance (Pirates Cove): The parking lots at Pirates Cove are closed to the general public. These lots are reserved for:
- handicapped fans.
- OHS game staff & participants.
- game officials.
- School Lot at Center & Division: This 125 space lot just opened this year and is open to all fans.
Seating: OHS has separate seating areas for visiting and home fans. Fans are not permitted to enter areas designated for the opposing team's fans.
- Home Seating: 2800
- Visitor Seating: 1400
Click HERE for a copy of this map.